He and Poythress have the same step. It's funny. Definitely our worst shooting style team ever.
This team doesnt work offensively without Ulis
If the shot clock gets to 10 let Ulis or Murray create. Enough of these absolute garbage late shot clock shots.
I'll take my chances, Ulis can't handle another defender? Ha! I want the ball in the hands of my best shooters and best foul shooters to shoot a deep one, drive and get fouled and get points at the line, drive and kick to Willis or Murray/Ulis whichever one doesn't have the ball, or drive and oop to Poy, Lee or Skal.except they can just run a second defender off briscoe or another non-shooter
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB