do fat women brag about who has the sexiest legs, or just men?
Waistline. Thanks, NJ.
Ok. I may gambol a bit. Still so tempted to go further on the under. Especially with Towles starting. Grr
Same. I'm sitting tonight out
do fat women brag about who has the sexiest legs, or just men?
Already done it.What about Mt.Kilimanjaro this weekend? You sitting that out?
, listening to "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" by Green Day,
of course that's ridiculous. that's the point of the exercise.C'mon man...[eyeroll]
You had something decent going.
Issues unrelated. Veteran move for me to just leave the situation and come back in an hour...old me would have been better off had I learned this a long time ago. It's rarely needed, but almost always effective.
coming home like a soldier returning from war into a loving embrace*
Better?
How was Kern's, bubba?
Pretty creepy, left about half my beer there, I'd guess.
Bunch of losers talking about High School football, iirc.
You sleep better knowing a bunch of fat unaware doctors are protecting us? False. Give me the guys like Chris Kyle.It's great that DocBob is the kind of guy America hires to protect and operate on us. I sleep better knowing this.
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB
KSR Basketball
Trent Noah excited to put hamstring issues behind him and 'finally break through as a team'
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: No Huddle! with Cole Cubelic