The thing everyone has to remember about BRax is that he's awful, like a truly horrible human being, and an even worse poster. jmo
BigBlueBrock likes this.
As was young baseball-loving Versailles, KY Joshie a huge CUBBIE fan. You're exactly the fringe douchey groupie I was talking about.
Of course you're a Cubs fan. [poop]Chris Sabo can GGP retroactively.
Rod-Ni looking good.
Of course you're a Cubs fan. [poop]
and I couldn't stand too-cool-for-school Eric Davis.
Meh, I'm fine with not going to UK. I wouldn't have made it through "Repeating Stories w/Friends 101."Lol at Anth playing Tolly Ho expert on Facebook. [eyeroll]
Love when he forgets he never went to UK. Pretty sure he truly believes he actually did at this point. Thankfully, K Fund points cannot buy that for him.
Rick Pitino not going to ACC Media days...rather sending 3 players to handle it. What a dude.
#P1C4
Rick Pitino not going to ACC Media days...rather sending 3 players to handle it. What a dude.
#P1C4
Nope. Just some lurker that thinks you guys are funny.Hold on. I thought BigBlueBrock was Btothe4th?
WTH?
Apparently there's a little known NCAA rule that prevents coaches from speaking to the media* during an NCAA investigation, per HOFDMW**CRP.Rick Pitino not going to ACC Media days...rather sending 3 players to handle it. What a dude.
#P1C4
Are the cheddar tots awful? I've been the new location once or twice (buzzed) and don't remember it being *that* off.
SUCKS IF TRUE.
If it weren't for us, you wouldn't have any friends to play with bub. Yours all retired. Otherwise, we'd be able to hear YOUR old school college stories...
Should probably be more appreciative.
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina