Small Town Top 5
4- Hawesville
Any of you Cincy folks been to Lachey's Bar? If so did they do their hometown proud?
It's cool. BBdK and I started our February blackout day/night extravaganza there. Basically, it's just a "hip" sports bar.
I'm just more interested in really good songwriting than a catchy beat. There's certainly a place for a good upbeat tune (on the lake), but for my money the new stuff just does nothing for me. It's just not good music.I've tried to listen to all that stuff Adam sweats, and it's very difficult.
It's almost like you guys require poor voices & maximum of two instruments to make it 'cool' or 'real'. Don't understand.
I've always wondered what Waddy and Peytona were like.
COUNTER POINT- the layout is kinda weird, and there's usually a roped off "VIP" section for one of the lesser Lacheys.It's cool. BBdK and I started our February blackout day/night extravaganza there. Basically, it's just a "hip" sports bar.
Sgni with the prediction. Sure sound like she's expecting it. Lol.Odds Pti pops the question at a Yankee game on the big board?
Unintentional my ***.Ms. PTI(pti) just threw the biggest unintentional lob on FB of all time, fwiw. Even her girlfriends couldn't resist...
COUNTER POINT- the layout is kinda weird, and there's usually a roped off "VIP" section for one of the lesser Lacheys.
Rowdy/Dwarf > Waddy/PeytonaIncredible, imo. Sharkey/Farmers aren't **** compared, I know that.
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU