I had no idea there was rage for the faux brick. None.
It warms my heart.I had no idea there was rage for the faux brick. None.
George needs all sorts of things, please hurry.
-Bob, I'm impressed you had crab legs for dinner instead of steak for the 5th time in a week.
Those Crab Legs were noots, where did you get those?
Fox's pregame coverage was pretty good. Too bad they couldn't run Molly McGrath through a MILF machine, doh. Who wants to watch a chick who hasn't plopped out 3-4 kids and is starting to sag?
Stones last night in Nashville. Not sure how they keep doing it. 2.5 hours of pure rock and roll. Incredible show. :sunglasses:
No snackdown/accomodations/sex review from Beaumont Inn, Brooksie?
Lolz, yep. Even worse though it outside of work calendar guy, as Chad referenced. Soooooooooooooooo busy.
Killa was the worst at this. [eyeroll]
Not now, obviously w/ a wife and 3 children, but the 35 years before that.
What I don't get is how we have the most historic program ever yet the only tribute to The Baron is some janky *** plastic banner on the High Street entrance. Unacceptable.
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!