LeBron’s handlers sports agency. Rich Paul. Probably the best/dirtiest agent around?Since I haven't been partaking in the boards for a year and half, wtf is Klutch?
The downfall of John Caliapari.Since I haven't been partaking in the boards for a year and half, wtf is Klutch?
If krazy can just give a few more hundo words on irrelevant Christopher F Beard, I can call it a night and rest easy
My ELITE sources say stick with bourbon![]()
Hey hey. Everyone is coming back.Seth Davis tweet is interesting and true.
Ha. I lurk every day. 2007ish you all thought I was the worst poster on this board (I was). Fast forward to today and seeing some of these posts, I apologize to all the original clan for my actions. It's tough to read.Hey hey. Everyone is coming back.
KickinGAF lol.Ha. I lurk every day. 2007ish you all thought I was the worst poster on this board (I was). Fast forward to today and seeing some of these posts, I apologize to all the original clan for my actions. It's tough to read.
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt