Drew: “I’m here because I can COACH with the best of the best.Be a nut drag to do the press conf before Ark can do theirs.
RJ Corman's ghost gonna have to haunt a mfer? That's what the Nicholasville hanger is for.Looks like the plane is landing in Georgetown...
Bunch of plane watching weirdos lol, don’t you think they could just zoom if they wanted and no one would be the wiser?
I’m teasing, I made a point the other day what a waste of life that is to me, yet acknowledging I do plenty of things people would consider a waste of time. I won’t do it but I’ll let you all fill me in lol.Its a hobby of mine. I track sports teams, musicians, etc. I just like seeing the logistics of it all, fascinates me for some reason. I also track when crashes happen to see if I can figure out the moment everything went wrong and what their options for landing were.
"All those rich boosters didn't genuflect while throwing NIL money at me at Kentucky, so glad the chicken barons and the mega-big-box store magnates in Arkansas won't allow me to suffer such indignities"Always good to get a job where you don't have to "go out and do it anymore."
I’ll let you all fill me in lol.
Seconded.As this coaching carousel madness continues on from here into the summer, someone gonna finally scoop up my dude #BuckyBall? If not, they need to. Future star, imo.
| Total NIL Compensation | #4 |
| Total NIL Activities | #23 |
| Avg. NIL Compensation Per Activity | #1 |
| Avg. NIL Compensation Per Athlete | #3 |
I don't think the NIL numbers these guys are hoping to earn has really come to fruition yet. Per On3, the top NIL earner last year was Bronny James, followed by a dude who has 1 arm.
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games