Committee search rather than just Mitch doing it solo or Drew turns us down first if we go the latter routeWhat has to happen to make Oats a reality? I have no faith that we will get him
NoI should know the answer to this, but...
Is there a buyout Arky has to pay to take Cal?
Now Shams is reporting this, wow. Unbelievable.
Totally upstaging the GD national title game.Good to be the talk of college basketball again. Been way too long!
Just don’t let Krazy or Catfanbg start it. I won’t be able to see it.
I jayroon bombed his ***
This is what failing at your “dream job” looks like.
He deserved to be fired. Publicly.This really has worked out in Mitch's favor, whether it's what he intended or not. I was convinced we were but it going to have to pay him something to leave. It may have had nothing at all to to with their meeting but it looks like he played it perfectly to get him out.
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games
KSR Football
What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
KSR Football
The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!