And SMUI would like to thank:
-Jack Gohlke
-Andy Enfield
-Eric Musselman
-the Tyson family
-God
And SMUI would like to thank:
-Jack Gohlke
-Andy Enfield
-Eric Musselman
-the Tyson family
-God
Chumps our day is coming buddy. The dynasty defenders of GYERO, Rise up!Ok Mitch. You know what to do
It’s a big night!Picked a hell of a night for a flyby
Pilgrim (lol) is foaming at the mouth talking about Hurley. I cannot even imagine.
Hence my (lol). I love to dream right now.Yeah I give that guy little to no credibility whatsoever.
I think the opposite. If he can dump this dude and avoid a 25-33 million dollar buyout while invigorating the fan base while trying to sell those courtside seats.How weak does Mitch look tonight? Comes out and gives that stiff, awkward interview of support and the first chance Cal gets he’s talking to the first guy at the bar that shows him attention. Not a great look for our AD or program imo.
Lotta pressure on Mitch now.
We got Satterfielded!I think the opposite. If he can dump this dude and avoid a 25-33 million dollar buyout while invigorating the fan base while trying to sell those courtside seats.
How weak does Mitch look tonight? Comes out and gives that stiff, awkward interview of support and the first chance Cal gets he’s talking to the first guy at the bar that shows him attention. Not a great look for our AD or program imo.
Lotta pressure on Mitch now.
Not to mention the night before the title game when the sports world is focused on CBB. He’s now the story.Hurley or Oats and LFG.
This is such a Cal way for it to end. Slink off in the middle of the night you fat, lazy, jackass.
I should know the answer to this, but...
Is there a buyout Arky has to pay to take Cal?
Just don’t let Krazy or Catfanbg start it. I won’t be able to see it.Can we start a new GYERO and wash the stink off this one now? Get some good vibes for the search.
Go Purdue.
KSR Football
What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
KSR Football
The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
KSR Football
Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
KSR Football
The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'