First call, do the right thing Mitch
That’s the problem he’ll zero in on Drew, we need (fans/boosters/media) to publicly pressure someone to assist Mitch with the hire or it’ll be Drew or bust. Need a committee of folks like Givens, Master, etc. involved. Folks like you should contact the president’s office.God, thank you. I have prayed for three years for somebody to take his POS ***. That guy can go get pumped.
Mitch, you better not f**k this up.
Me and Eli don’t chat. If you haven’t noticed I’m a hillbilly. He won’t listen to anything I have to say. But by all means you can call him and act as me if you want. Do God’s work.
"Barring any last minute changes" I expect a tweet confirming he plans to stay at Kentucky until he retires in 10 or 15 years.
Nathaniel. I think Mitch would be more receptive to a Nathaniel.It’s Nate, right? I just want to make sure and use the right name when I get in touch with good ole Eli.
Need folks like Jones and the boosters to be beating this drum. Apparently their relationship got even worse than it was when the team kneeled. Also the Craft’s are pissed he wouldn’t endorse Kelly for governor. They wanted to parade Oscar around the state and campaign for her.Me and Eli don’t chat. If you haven’t noticed I’m a hillbilly. He won’t listen to anything I have to say. But by all means you can call him and act as me if you want. Do God’s work.
Nah. Can't imagine Mitch is giving him anything.With a raise? That sly mother toucher, using Arky like that.
Nah. Can't imagine Mitch is giving him anything.
-gotta say, I’ve enjoyed the 2A tourney without Jim Nantz.
-seeing the eclipse in totality in person is worth a day off of work if you all can swing it. Awesome is a word that gets overused, but it was truly an amazing experience.
-college visits starting soon for my oldest…it seems like yesterday she was sleeping on my chest. Man, time flies.
As always, hope you all are well. See ya again in 6 months or so.
KSR Football
What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
KSR Football
The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
KSR Football
Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
KSR Football
The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'