I don't think we need to bring RACE into it.
That’s all you bud. He sucked as a QB all year .
I don't think we need to bring RACE into it.
I can't root for anything that comes from the state that subjected us to Pearl Jam.-love it...now go Huskies.
Good lord. Did you just lose your sense of humor along the way, or were just born w/o one...That’s all you bud. He sucked as a QB all year .
She probably gets some great gift baskets.Ol’ Jeets did all right for himself. His wife seems to be getting hotter with age.
@wcc31 called the Michigan game. Props to him.
I know it's a tie game, but the Texas defense just LOOKS like they're hanging on for dear life.
I was rooting for Washington all game, but tbh I wanted to Texas to come back and win just for the OMG factor.Didn’t expect that ending. Washington definitely outplayed them. Likable team. DeBoer is a helluva coach.
Those stats are ridiculous.
You misspelled his last name just a heads upMore like Michael PENIS Jr.
Lol
LOL --Spent eleventy-thousand dollars on the kids Christmas and BY FAR their favorite toy is an $5 pack ****ing rubber noodles they can smack each other with.
-did you call the police on dog guy? If a dog is off leash and attacks my dog/wife... I'd have hard time not killing it in real time. There are just some things that aren't acceptable in civilized society.
rudd is definitely a renaissance man.Sometimes I want to be Rudd because I feel like he lives in a different era.
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
KSR Football
State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU