This may be a crazy thought but I think Little Neros was probably a play on Little Caesars.
F off, Cricket.
This may be a crazy thought but I think Little Neros was probably a play on Little Caesars.
A CANADIAN national treasure.John Candy was a national treasure.
I don't think they called you that because of where you lived.And everyone always called me a ***** because I lived in KW when the whole time you were all living in the gayest place in the US.
John Candy was a national treasure.
Reds 10 years/30 million
Turns out Ohtani loves 3 ways, Fiona, and OG Jeff Ruby’s
A CANADIAN national treasure.
Shaedon Sharpe, too.Also Canadian - the smoothest man in the NBA, SGA.
Been on a big backgammon kick. Wouldn't mind getting a nice new board for Christmas.
Not that Ohtani or his agent won’t listen to anyone else but as of last night it was the Angels, Dodgers, Cubs and Blue Jays as a the top 4.
Cubs are thought to be a spot because of some kind of relationship to Seiya Suzuki and the idea we came up just short and lost Ohtani to the Angels originally, apparently.
I hope we(the cubs) focus on Bellinger first.
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Previewing Big Blue Madness, Kentucky vs. South Carolina
KSR Football
Toughness is the Standard for Tegra Tshabola and the Kentucky Offensive Line
KSR Basketball
N'Diaye and McBride are competing for minutes, but making each other better every day
KSR Football
Kentucky's Blocking Boyer Proves He's an Elite Pass-Catcher
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event