Rude.Hard pretzels are just an exceptionally boring snack.
Rude.Hard pretzels are just an exceptionally boring snack.
When in April? If we somehow get to the Final Four, can John Welch coach the last weekend?Starting in April Cal can decide whether he steps into the special assistant role for $1M until he dies or keep getting paid $9M to coach UKBB, what a deal lol.
My oldest is infatuated with it. That and Samford.- I guess CoC is the new “it” school with high school girls? Have heard it listed as a favorite a few times in the past few months by girl dads. My brother-in-law and also my favorite GYERO friend graduated from there, fyi.
I just read the Ridley Scott is coming out with Gladiator 2 in 2024. I doubt it can be as good as the first one but I hope it isn't a total let down.
CGI ruins movies like that. Also, WTF is Denzel in it?Based on that trailer. It'll be a total let down.
And some...
No, but the Dougan household is for all Philly losses.Is Norton Commons sponsoring the MLB Playoffs or something?
Hmm...
Hmm...
Maybe I missed it because I just became exhausted and gave up following, but I never actually saw the official “cleared by the NCAA to play” announcement.
** BREAKING NEWS **
“Big Z moved to America!!”
“Big Z applied to lease an apartment in Royal Lex!!”
“Big Z shows up in Lexington!!”
“Big Z enrolls in….NORMAL GRADE TYPE!!”
“Big Z on campus!!”
I mean, wtf??
At the risk of asking a totally stupid question, is this guy cleared 100% to actually play college basketball??
KSR Football
Will Stein owns late clock-management mistake: 'That was bad by me'
KSR Football
WATCH: Will Stein explains his decisions and celebrates the win in his postgame press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein joins Bear Bryant in Kentucky Football History with 4-1 start
KSR Football
Keep the party going with the top plays from Kentucky's win at South Carolina
KSR Football
Will Stein on losing Alex Afari hours before South Carolina: "The show rolls on"