Are you saying what I think you're saying (that 73 is in a sleeper cell of Hamas)?73 does live in the Bay so …
Are you saying what I think you're saying (that 73 is in a sleeper cell of Hamas)?73 does live in the Bay so …
How do you say “***** bus” in Croatian?
With UK fans' spelling proficiency over the years, I think Big Z is just fine.I refuse to call anyone “Big Z.”
No way we are that lucky. That fruitloop is probably impervious to autoerotic asyphxiation.Wayne just choked himself out.
thanks Rudd… I’ll cook em here and transport. I sent the Schems a logistical response a few moments ago.-my kitchen is open, need be.
Pretty sure that’s like rodeo’s. Only need to do it once.Wish you died in a fire more.
Afari or Thrower going to start?Trevin Wallace out tonight
As mentioned to Anth, if expecting to see an extra from the Sopranos in a velour track suit, you may be mildly disappointedLegit looking forward to meeting kook for the first time today.
Now we just need to get Wynn and Mexico down to an Extrav.
Woke up to a text from Bern at 2:15 asking for a ETA on when wheels up to Lex, so I’d say he’s pumped for homecoming.Ran into Bernie tonight. Looks great and is on his way to Lex tomorrow. Wish he posted more.
You're outstanding, Chad.That was outstanding.![]()
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win