I'm starting to think that Georgia is a lot better at football than us.
Brad White is a *****.Love the “rushing 3 but still giving up easy 10 yd outs” D
Since there isn’t a football game for us to watch tonight, figured I would throw a Random article out there. Sorry if it triggered you. Hey, if you like everything in the article then it’s great news for you. Surely you are all for everything in the article.This is a great point, and I’d love to dive into this more right now.
What are your thoughts on abortion, and what can be done to better protect our Southern border?
Isn't it easier, at this point, to try and name something on our team that HASN'T sucked tonight?Leary sucks
Our punter sucks
Ray Davis doesn’t suck. That’s all I gotIsn't it easier, at this point, to try and name something on our team that HASN'T sucked tonight?
I think that UK has reached the point that we're good enough to take seriously and prepare for. And when we face a team that is vaastly superiour to us, they no longer "coast" when preparing.
Leary f*cking sucks. Put in Sherron.
I contemplate doing this every work day.I think I'll just throw my phone in a lake and buy a new one at the end of the year or something.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU