Enjoyable. Not amazing. 10000000% better than this game.So is Only Murders in the Building as good as advertised? Looking for something to watch tonight since there is no UK football on,
An actual murder would be better than this game.Enjoyable. Not amazing. 10000000% better than this game.
Boley isn’t even the best QB in our class. Saunders is better.Lexington /Ky Cats historically stink. Gotta hope Cutter>Beau Allen>Towles>Barker…
Again, wishful thinking.
I cannot stand UGA.
I read all of that all week, knowing deep in my soul what would actually happen tonight, but not wanting to say anything because we all know I’m no football and I always think others know and see things I somehow don’t see.Let’s all get this clear: the thing that beat us tonight is Kirby Smart and his dudes. Trying some way to play the “if” game with penalties and dropped/missed passes is a fool’s errand. The better program put a straight up ***-whooping on us. And they ain’t done.
Too much popsicle sucking on here this week, tbh. Talks of championships and CFB being “down.” Shouldn’t have done this yourselves. I care about y’all.
PTI - You didn't ask me, but I'm for MORE abortion, and cheap labor.
2 diff yrs. Boley 24, Stone 25Boley isn’t even the best QB in our class. Saunders is better.
-different classes.Boley isn’t even the best QB in our class. Saunders is better.
Ah piss. I still think Saunders will lap him2 diff yrs. Boley 24, Stone 25
Im trying to do the math. 34-15, 34-23, 34-31, 34-34 is literally the only situation I can think of where it benefits us. Which is obviously absurd.Shouldn’t you want to take the 1 there to get to 20?
Shouldn’t you want to take the 1 there to get to 20?
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt