I mean dude, we’re barely offering moderate resistance when we theoretically didn’t quit. Don’t think it matters whether we “quit”I’ll be extremely pissed if they quit. There’s still 2/3 of this game left. Can not quit.
I mean dude, we’re barely offering moderate resistance when we theoretically didn’t quit. Don’t think it matters whether we “quit”I’ll be extremely pissed if they quit. There’s still 2/3 of this game left. Can not quit.
NopeThere we go. Defense, stop them once, please.
Every year*He’s using the scheme from UT game couple yrs ago.
You've been holding on to that one for awhile, haven't you?If Brad White had been running the German military during World War II it would’ve just been called a “Krieg.” If he can’t get pressure just rushing four, it ain’t effing happening.
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Basketball
Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near