In other words, Watson and Lawrence were damn good.I would kill to have Dabo from 2014-2020 or so. The one right now? Imagine our current roster without the portal. No thanks.
Bruiser!!!Truth. I am not sure the $$ but Cal is a very demanding dude that expects a lot. There is a reason people don’t stay in that job for very long. It has to be exhausting
TJ is a very smart and funny guy. UK is going to miss him. He was the last person (besides Orlando) who could tell Cal what he didn’t want to hear. He needs to find another one
Truth. I am not sure the $$ but Cal is a very demanding dude that expects a lot. There is a reason people don’t stay in that job for very long. It has to be exhausting
I seriously think it was cedar plank salmon from Whole Foods. The CDC did an investigation and couldn’t find anything, but three other women in East Louisville had it really bad at the same time.This is why I don’t eat salmon.
Lost Buffett banger- Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season.![]()
What’s wrong with Jesus again?
I once dropped a UK class after the first day because the professor's English was too broken.
Do it.But thinking about standing in a big river out west fly fishing is something I'm going to do either this fall or next summer.
I had diarrhea too.
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: A Wide Open Week 5 Preview
KSR
Key stat to watch in Kentucky vs. South Carolina: Turnovers
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Previewing Big Blue Madness, Kentucky vs. South Carolina
KSR Football
Toughness is the Standard for Tegra Tshabola and the Kentucky Offensive Line