None of this means anything just fyi. I will translate. “I’m fat and like ANY pizza when drunk”.Pizza Fiore. “Starfish looking…”. (Apt descriptor tho)
Lupo is elite, in any city. A few neo pizzas, 1-2 fresh pastas, and a few apps/salad nightly.
Wouldn’t be out of place in NYC or Florence. It’s 1000% legit.
Likely not what you’re looking for bubber. Better stick with Cajun Alfredo in Shep.
Remember when girls wore those super short white fluffy skirts?
Annie's in Portland is the most underrated pizza in the city.
I think that’s where my dad delivered for during one of his layoffs from DuPont when I was like 5 maybe.RIP Iroquois Pizza
Who’s gonna be pissed off? Everybody is gonna have to play.Luckily for us we have a pristine history and never have injuries or players getting pissed off at the coach and quitting the team in the middle of the season.
We had starters on last year's team upset about their role.Who’s gonna be pissed off? Everybody is gonna have to play.
As a person who has become very familiar with the Frankfort, KY restaurant scene, I would be infinitely more disappointed if DaVinci's Pizza, The Office Pub or Taqueria La Chiquis food truck permanently closed.Rick’s White Light
KSR Football
Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington
KSR Football
Kentucky Stars of the Past will be Honorary Captains vs. LSU
KSR Football
Everybody on College GameDay is Picking LSU to Beat Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kentucky set to hire Alfred Aboya as final assistant coach