I'm just happy for all of us. This is awesome.Is Vern vindicated?
****.
Rack ‘emI mean, where do you start with a game like that? Defense looked night and day different, Wallace was attacking, oscar and poppin continuing with consistent play, Livingston becoming a problem and, finally, Reeves hitting daggers.
Good job John, that was a lot of fun.
I tried to tell everyone. all season long, that this team would figure it out.
As I said, garbage people.
Managed to **** on the fans on his way out, too. We're gunning for a 5 or 6 seed at the moment. I'm not eating any damn crow. Especially until I see him stick the landing in March. I wish he wasn't such a whiny *****. Just win, dude. That's all we've ever wanted.Cal comes out praising the fans. Good on ya.
Takes a shot at "local media".
Do what you want today bud. You earned it.
Let's all be Wildcat Fans today, Vern.It's been quite remarkable how many points we've been putting up lately considering we run a James Naismith-style offense.
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Basketball
Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near