This is the type of Tuesday/Wednesday **** fest we used to make fun of. Now it’s us. Sad
I think he is somewhere looking for a ham salad sandwichwhere is rick stansbury. *****
remember when Demarcus owned him. Those were the days
Quit giving ****** shooters open looks… it builds confidenceJeffries hits 3.
"Jeffries is only shooting 28% for the year from 3."
Reed hits 3.
"Reed is only shooting 24% for the year from 3."
Smith gets And1 tip after forcing a miss as shot clock expires.
"Smith needs to hit his free throws. He's struggled all year."
Smith drains free throw.
Matthews banks in 3 at buzzer with hand in his face.
"That's only his fifth 3 on the season!"
Such typical ********!
Everyone knows I’m no basketball so forgive me if I’m confused.Quit giving ****** shooters open looks… it builds confidence
What kind of jerk doesn't like a 65-58 late Feb game?In a few months, you will be able to tell me whatever you’d like about this game and I’d have to assume you’re telling the truth because I won’t remember a single thing. Just a boring, blah game.
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime