It’s a traumatic experience watching someone getting CPR in front of you. Seen it a few times including my father and it’s something I will never forget. These players cannot be in a state of mind to continue this game.
They're not going to. I'm sure of that.Even if we get a good report right now, how do the players go back out there tonight?
Dude , you’ve made 6 posts in 12 minutes. We get it bud.F*** that. The NFL should end the game. Like, NOW.
You might need to STFUDude, you might need to take a break …
Or…..they did report that the ambulance stopped to get the family. like that guy said, I cannot imagine they would do that unless he was stable.
Not a whole lot to see in the play. A tackle you see 100x per game.I didn't see the play, nor will I be looking for it.
At the hospital in critical condition according to ESPN
What kind of awful person tries joking around in any form during this situation?Glad your Pitt sources could confirm. Thank you for your service.
Don't worry the 40 degree and dark rain will be here shortly. Should be over by Derby.Congrats to Anth on these extreme 70 degree January temps...and the inevitable Storms and Floods that come with it.
Great stuff, I'm so warm!!!!
This would be insane and immoral. So probably what the NFL will do.
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)