Meanwhile TCU evidently did not get the memo that Big12 teams are supposed to get creamed in playoff games.
NAILED ITHave a feeling TCU is about to be pistol-whipped.
The Georgia/OSU spread is -5.5?I mean I know Vegas is Vegas but I’m expecting Georgia to win by 21.
miss u buddyI barely watched the bowl game, but every time I looked at it Iowa was completing an 8 yard pass to a huge white tight end.
Pretty much what I expected.
Historic fall from preseason #1 taking place before our eyes. Also, as an aside, GFY.Level of Incompetence by Stoops today was high even for him. He must have taken the last 3 weeks off. 6-6 / 7-5 next year...music city.
You're just the worstThe SEC can eat ****. I LOVE seeing the South getting their *** kicked again.
You're just the worst
Oh, yeah. OSU was definitely routing for us. F*ck buckeyes.They were all rooting against us in 2015. Go Sherman on these slow-talking Protestants. How many Top 2 classes do you need to stack, Kirby?
Oh, yeah. OSU was definitely routing for us. F*ck buckeyes.
Hey WCC walk to the closest bridge in Newport and jump off. TIA.
Lesser of 2 evils. SEC being the dominant conference is a big deal for us. I hate UGA. Also hate OSU and their trash fan base... like you.I HATE everyone besides UK. Your southern sympathies are weird. They wouldn’t piss on your great grand parents if they were on fire.
Lesser of 2 evils. SEC being the dominant conference is a big deal for us. I hate UGA. Also hate OSU and their trash fan base... like you.
That's typical of your ilk. Grow a backbone.I get the argument. Used to feel that way too. My point of view has just adjusted over the past decade.
Or notBeen waiting for Stetson to come back to his actual talent level. Seems to have happened tonight.
That's typical of your ilk. Grow a backbone.
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country”
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play