GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazykats

Heisman
Nov 6, 2006
23,768
14,723
0
This game is being played fluid enough that I don’t think Missouri can keep this up. I think we come back and win it.

We are 2-12 from 3, and shouldn’t be shooting that many anyway.

You all can call for what ever you want but more shooting isn’t our strength.
 
Last edited:

TCPUKChamps

Heisman
Dec 18, 2002
38,141
22,805
62
We're 34th in the Country in 3 pt percentage.

By teams that have shot over 100 3's this year UK is 12th in the country.
 

Vismund

All-American
Mar 30, 2007
10,714
9,517
113
Wheeler waves off help to dribble into a double team. Christ almighty, I'm sick of this stupid **** Cal.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
  4. 04 KSR Football Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
  5. 05 KSR Football 4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show