Of course I’ve heard of them. I’ve just never known anybody that went on one.You’ve never heard of senior trips? Yeah a big deal to the class or 1995!
They weren’t a thing in the area of WKY I grew up in.
Of course I’ve heard of them. I’ve just never known anybody that went on one.You’ve never heard of senior trips? Yeah a big deal to the class or 1995!
HBD Boober!Strange. Im celebrating 4:20 as well.
Sharpe Ship rolls off the tongue a little better.Shaedon Submersible!
Maybe they just didnt tell you they were goingOf course I’ve heard of them. I’ve just never known anybody that went on one.
They weren’t a thing in the area of WKY I grew up in.
Happy birthday, Huber. Is the party at Rosebud’s? Or a limo bus to Keeneland? Blue Line Diner?Strange. Im celebrating 4:20 as well.
Does your tranny mind ever get tired of being wrong?Heisman candidate? Lay off the crack, Hank.
He’s 50-1 on a preseason betting site. Let’s talk in October, son.Does your tranny mind ever get tired of being wrong?
Willie in 2014? I know he was injured, but he was still a likely 1st rounder I believe.Best player back since Terrence Jones? Ulis came back but he didn’t play that much in 2015.
“Look how small they are!” (Vomits blood, dies)Hopefully Orlando or Chin can tie Cal to a chair with his eyes taped open and make him watch the Warriors death lineup on repeat.
KSR Football
Kentucky is a top 10 most-watched college football team in the country
KSR Football
Kentucky is planning a Drone Show for halftime of the LSU game
KSR Around the SEC
11 Personnel Week 6 Preview: An SEC Hurricane
KSR Basketball
Official measurements from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day are here!
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club