I also think he may be four feet tall.I get weird vibes from Muss. Guy's a weirdo.
I also think he may be four feet tall.I get weird vibes from Muss. Guy's a weirdo.
Agreed. This seems like a bad matchup for them.Texas Tech is beating Duke tonight, FYI.
Chin Coleman rumored to be heading to Mizzou.
Fully expecting Brad to be promoted.Can’t have anything but a yes man on the sidelines apparently.
BLUE, don’t listen to Wynn, you don’t suck. Being extremely bad at posting on a message board is different than sucking.Thank you Wynn
Right?BLUE, don’t listen to Wynn, you don’t suck. Being extremely bad at posting on a message board is different than sucking.
BLUEHILLS, has been traded to the D-League for cash. Zero cash.Cal for Few?
How about Cal for Musselman?
Who the F we trading Cal for?
Hopefully they also get these bitches still whining about Cal.BLUEHILLS, has been traded to the D-League for cash. Zero cash.
KSR Basketball
Add a BBN United Basketball Open Practice to a Busy Weekend for UK Sports
KSR Women's Basketball
New WNBA mock draft has Clara Strack teaming up with Caitlin Clark
KSR Football
NFL Draft Buzz Building for Lance Heard
KSR Football
Shane Beamer Pleads with South Carolina Fans Ahead of Kentucky Game