10 losses in 7 years. Coincidentally the same amount of time since we’ve made a final 4.
Yup. Our game is running. We have to speed them up. We can't get lulled into that ****.Can not play games in the 60’s
Won’t happen again because Cal will buckle down and limit us to 10 attempts a game:Was it 1-20 from three? Is that right? Surely that won’t happen again, right? It has to be physically and statistically impossible.
Oh no no no. Haven’t you heard?Yup. Our game is running. We have to speed them up. We can't get lulled into that ****.
This is officially my takeaway after today (or the last couple games)Refuse to trust a John Calipari-coached team ever again.
Brooks and Ware cannot let that happen. Inexcusable.Play of the game is at the 1min mark, 65-62, playing outstanding defense and forcing Chandler into a tough shot with :01 left in the shot clock….
And Keion f*cking Brooks lets Vescovi beat him to the rebound. Didn’t even try to body him.
Maybe I’m unfairly focusing on Brooks. I don’t give a ****. He’s plays like a loser and makes too many losing plays.
Play of the game is at the 1min mark, 65-62, playing outstanding defense and forcing Chandler into a tough shot with :01 left in the shot clock….
And Keion f*cking Brooks lets Vescovi beat him to the rebound. Didn’t even try to body him.
Maybe I’m unfairly focusing on Brooks. I don’t give a ****. He’s plays like a loser and makes too many losing plays.
KSR
KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show