When qualifying at the range, “Marksman” is the lowest qualification class for a Marine below “Sharpshooter” and “Expert.”
F off. Stick to cranking out paragraphs that no one ever reads. He was the second highest level you could reach, qualifying him as a sharpshooter, which means if Oswald wanted to shoot you in the head and shoot your roommate's dick from an adjacent apartment, he could it with one shot. I apologize for using the wrong terminology, JCrow.^see the more you know Vern. Stick to bodying people on the block and waxing everyone’s mom.
Sounds more like third.When qualifying at the range, “Marksman” is the lowest qualification class for a Marine below “Sharpshooter” and “Expert.”
Just study the materials I gave you and submit your report to me by noon tomorrow.Sounds more like third.
Like bragging about being a C student…
Thought it was Ted Cruz's dad?Woody Harrelson's dad shot JFK
Yeah, cool looking, but could never shoot a wildcat for essentially no reason.Tell you what, I'm a complete sucker for a taxidermied wildcat resting a paw on a basketball or football. I may have to find one (or, Rob, have my superior father in law to shoot one soon). Lass would love it.
I've inquired about one, I think I have a lead. I'll let you know.Tell you what, I'm a complete sucker for a taxidermied wildcat resting a paw on a basketball or football. I may have to find one (or, Rob, have my superior father in law to shoot one soon). Lass would love it.
It’s the ‘Yellowstone’ effect. A guy I know at our local Tractor Supply told me they can’t restock fast enough since that show became the national rage.-So Carhartt is all the rage these days? That's pretty damn random.
Barbour is pretty fashionable in Europe just the same, rudd.
Just good looking products.
*uncomfortable cheers for Joe Mixon to go for 140, 3 TDs on Saturday*I’m Team Don’t Punch Women (waits for applause, chants of “Ally!” to die down) but man …
Shut your ***** mouth.Louisville & Bruce Pearl would be …Juicy.
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt