Wheeler after that dunk 


I need a hype guy like him.
I need a hype guy like him.
Does this count as a good prediction?We could beat this team by 40.
He’s trying to play guys - I get it (for now)
Yes. Yes it will.Sounds like great atmosphere. If the US loses it won't be Cincy's fault.
That’s awesome. Seriously.They got a revolutionary land grant in Stamping Ground, which I found the deed for and it bordered Elijah Craig's property. They sold that though, and bought land in Woodford Co that was near the captain they fought under in the war.
My maternal grandmother's family came here in the mid-1600s to escape persecution during the English Civil War. They were actually nobles and decendants of royalty, which I thought was cool too. Her maiden name is Terrill and there is actually a society that has mapped out that entire family tree going back to something like 600 AD. I'm a direct descendant of William the Conqurer. He was 38th great grandfather. If memory serves correct, there are something like 120 million 38th grrat-grandparents in our family trees so it's nothing special.
I’m in NE corner on NY state line.Near Tawaco?
Took me about a week.What’s normal recovery time for vasectomy? I’m 4 days past and still pretty tinder. Accidentally crossed my legs too far yday and squished em and thought I was going to die.
KSR Football
Why Will Stein tries to keep his emotions in check on Saturdays
KSR Basketball
Florida's Denzel Aberdeen is eligible to play a fifth season of college basketball
KSR Basketball
'Maybe sometimes too fearless': Mason Williams is doing whatever it takes to compete
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
KSR Football
Will Stein Shares Kenny Minchey 4-Game Progress Report