The NBA announced all of the officials for the All Star game are graduates of HBCU's. Mmmmmkay but I don't know why you felt the need to make a press release about it
Does this negatively affect you in any way? No. Then why give a ****? This is a perfect example of what's wrong with this country. People bitching about **** that has zero to do with them. Jesus!The NBA announced all of the officials for the All Star game are graduates of HBCU's. Mmmmmkay but I don't know why you felt the need to make a press release about it
Thanks, turd.I wonder what ALL of the white officials think about that ? If they really want to be turn it up a notch, it would have been all black, female officials, that would have really set it off and made them look super woke.
I really hope we do not start firing coaches for having an off year, might get hard to find a replacement when the coach at the time is having, well an off year.
Just a reminder that we get a brood of cicadas this summer.
Yeah, I’m sure they say they picked up a few Scaramucci’s in their day as well.Interesting conversation with a female coworker a while back about that last-call scenario, Cawood. She pointed out that the guys always thought they were “settling” for whatever was still available. But, she pointed out, the females thought the same thing. As in, well, you’re still there, too. Never thought of it from that standpoint.
And don’t get me wrong, not talking down to you. I’m plenty guilty of some hawg slaying back in my day.
A lot of dudes aren’t willing to admit it, but I’ll step out on that limb. A solid 7 is, quite often, way more “fun” than an 8 or a 9.
It’s like they know they’ve gotta work for it. That underdog mentality.
Interesting conversation with a female coworker a while back about that last-call scenario, Cawood. She pointed out that the guys always thought they were “settling” for whatever was still available. But, she pointed out, the females thought the same thing. As in, well, you’re still there, too. Never thought of it from that standpoint.
And don’t get me wrong, not talking down to you. I’m plenty guilty of some hawg slaying back in my day.
Roofaree?Do we know if Creed is perhaps a white NBA official who has been snubbed here?
Hey cricket, you can still GFY for your stupid Roku search engine advice.
She’s full of ****.
KSR Football
Toughness is the Standard for Tegra Tshabola and the Kentucky Offensive Line
KSR Basketball
N'Diaye and McBride are competing for minutes, but making each other better every day
KSR Football
Kentucky's Blocking Boyer Proves He's an Elite Pass-Catcher
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Basketball
Kentucky Basketball vs. Louisville will get the ABC Spotlight