I watched Hey Dude for the sole purpose of seeing Christine Taylor.
I'm going with Cocktail bc you get some side boob in the waterfall scene.All in on Liz Shue, but Adventures in Babysitting my first choice.
I didn’t appreciate her back then but late 1980’s, early 90’s Jennifer Connelly was something else
Yeah Susan Sarandon before she started looking ancient had something about her.
It was just you.Maybe it was just me but Elizabeth Shue did nothing for me.
-it was her boobs.
I put Catherine Bach in similar company with Pam Anderson. Both were smoking trashy hot on tv, but kind of “hard” looking in person.
Still, absolutely would, but not quite “natural” beauties.
Roughly how many times have you watched "Barb Wire"?I put Catherine Bach in similar company with Pam Anderson. Both were smoking trashy hot on tv, but kind of “hard” looking in person.
Still, absolutely would, but not quite “natural” beauties.
Catherine Bach was the kick starter in a young krazykat.
- Notorius Big doc was ok, actually pretty good, and I’m glad they steered clear of the Tupac mess and gave you some of the Jamaican background.
There just wasn’t really a lot to find out about now if you didn’t already know.
gonna need white wayne or abh to finish that sentenceWell if you don’t know now you know.
Big fan of Beverly Diangelo for obvious reasons.
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt