Whole lot of sexual deviancy associated with Tom Hanks projects, really. The donkey show in Bachelor Party - add that one to the list. This would be a good subject for SAE’s first podcast.
Obviously, you never effed a fish.I didn’t understand Hanks’s end game in Splash. You think an hour later he was like, “wait, she’s now half a fish forever and I’m stuck down here with no TV, no friends, no booze, no nothing?”
All of us know for a fact Tom Hanks f'ed a volleyball.
I didn’t understand Hanks’s end game in Splash. You think an hour later he was like, “wait, she’s now half a fish forever and I’m stuck down here with no TV, no friends, no booze, no nothing?”
I mean, could Wilson really give consent.I don’t believe that for a second.
I missed it, why is Dr Seuss being cancelled?
You can make your own Biden political statement here, I’m just trying to understand how they got 27 people in a Ford Expedition.
Tom Hanks most underrated role was in A League of Their Own.
Have never had anything for Geena Davis. Hard pass for me.
Jon Lovitz was fantastic at Comedy off Broadway couple years ago.
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
On3 Football
SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Counting down to Kentucky vs. LSU
KSR Football
Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
KSR Football
Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend