I know we have been joking about cancelling the season but if Cal opts out that is really going to piss me off.
I thought it was Chase who wasn’t sure whether to issue warnings/apologies about boners?
Seems like a very Chase thing to do.
The SEC! tweet Saturday was the most embarrassed I've felt for Kentucky Basketball in a long time. And now this bizarre **** with the Missouri game/rest of the season.
I mean WTF is going on over there?
Pretty dumb of him to pass up 500k to play 5 college games.Thought that was the common sentiment a month+ ago.
Jason Witten's Coaching Preferences:
1. NFL
2. Tennessee
3. Liberty Christian Prep
That’s Where’s Waldo?![]()
I actually thought he grew up to be Rachel Maddow
Rob Lowe is starting to separate from the child stars group that seems primed for an early exit or f'd up mental issues.
HYPOTHETICALLY SPEAKING so are we mad at the idea of Cal opting out the rest of the season or relieved but gonna pretend we’re mad?
Meanwhile, the kid on the right appears to have a handful of mom’s ... ummm ... ***?The **** is that little **** on the left grabbing? Just awkward.
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB
KSR Basketball
Trent Noah excited to put hamstring issues behind him and 'finally break through as a team'
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: No Huddle! with Cole Cubelic
KSR Football
Kentucky FB takes you behind the scenes of the South Alabama win with 'unKut: Fire Starters'