Shout out to Ricky in Nova Scotia btw
If you know, you know.
If you know, you know.
Yeah, because we weren’t able to outthink ourselves.Make of it what you will but the offense last year under Bowden was far superior to what we are seeing now.
Make of it what you will but the offense last year under Bowden was far superior to what we are seeing now.
I have no idea why Rose gets anything more than backup carries.
Make of it what you will but the offense last year under Bowden was far superior to what we are seeing now.
That was a wild *** way to end a World Series game.
all criminal charges team
Michael Porter
Jules Camara
Dawg Carruth (he got charged with something, surely?)
Desmond Allison
Thomas Payne
Speaking of:
Why is his business not called "Shawn Hemp"?
2 best individual basketball performances I've ever seen live (both in 1988!!!) were:
1. Richie Farmer against Ballard in the 1988 State Championship
2. Shawn Kemp vs. the Russian Junior National Team at Memorial Coliseum in 1988
TS.
Do we have a schedule yet? Because it feels like we should...
Better than battling them over canceling all sports or were murders. Welcome return, tbh.Per Parrish and Norlander we all need to temper our excitement with the Sarr and Toppin news.
Kentucky is still a fringe top 15 team and that’s it.
I swear I don’t think I’m ready to battle these Northeastern college basketball fng dorks for the next 5 months.
Better than battling them over canceling all sports or were murders. Welcome return, tbh.
^ I must have missed you f*ck*ng off.
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime