So more people allowed in the more confined spaces. That sounds about right.
If there is something stupid, it will happen in 2020 and someone will justify it.
So more people allowed in the more confined spaces. That sounds about right.
The basketball seating plans will really show once and for all where we all fit in as fans.
So more people allowed in the more confined spaces. That sounds about right.
Keep an eye on "Tiz the Law" when making Derby bets. Has a good chance to win imo.
BRax is right. In fact I’m comfortable saying people going this year are going so they can tell everyone else they went.Do that many people want to go to games this year anyway? Honestly sitting at commonwealth wearing a mask with like 8,000 people and no tailgating sounds awful. I’m just saying!!!
RIP to “The Blur”
![]()
Sorry, pal. Toots eat first.My K Fund priority ranking = 12,680
20% of 61,000 = 12,200
I get and don’t necessarily have a problem with how major college athletics works. If you want better players we need top notch facilities. That takes people with big pockets stroking big checks.
All that being said if I’m just on the outside of the cutoff after renewing my season tickets every year since 2001 including some really dark times it’s not going to set well with ol Billy Joe Richie here.
-
- All of my NBA takes have been pretty awful. I posted on twitter 3 or 4 weeks ago that Giannis will be the next “Best Player in the World” and hang on to that crown for 5-6 years. Oops.
My K Fund priority ranking = 12,680
20% of 61,000 = 12,200
I get and don’t necessarily have a problem with how major college athletics works. If you want better players we need top notch facilities. That takes people with big pockets stroking big checks.
All that being said if I’m just on the outside of the cutoff after renewing my season tickets every year since 2001 including some really dark times it’s not going to set well with ol Billy Joe Richie here.
my ranking is about the same as yours Richie.Keep in mind almost everyone buying tickets will buy 2 seats. Puts the cutoff closer to 6,000 in priority ranking.
I stand by my “just let us play college football at all
and I’ll be happy” take. I want this squad line up against some big boys.
Any opinions on Mt Sterling as a place to live ?
KSR Basketball
Instead of a Blue-White Game, Kentucky will hold an open practice for fans
KSR Volleyball
Two Wildcats win SEC weekly awards as Kentucky VB preps for another top 10 matchup
KSR Basketball
WATCH: Mark Pope's Media Day Press Conference
KSR Basketball
A meeting with Mark Pope turned Malachi Moreno's stubborn summer into dramatic improvement
KSR Football
The Power K is back! Kentucky teases throwback look for LSU game