Current UK Freshmen were 8-9 years old when John Wall was doing the John Wall and Eric Beldsoe was getting **** right.
:flushed::flushed::flushed:
:flushed::flushed::flushed:
*nods, sharpens pitchfork*HOT TAKE - There is a "haves v. have nots" dynamic to this fan base - and the way the program treats them - that is starting to rear its head.
Just an example of the low-key "John v. Jon" feud that has existed for centuries.Anyone else noticed how snarky Jon Hood is on Twitter? Seems like he’s got some real beef with John.
This is a good take, comrade.Well, I am also bothered by the historical program being whored out as a destination travel package, but it's whatever. I know that's probably just me being contrarian. Also, Jennifer Palumbo.
Current UK Freshmen were 8-9 years old when John Wall was doing the John Wall and Eric Beldsoe was getting **** right.
:flushed::flushed::flushed:
I'm assuming we have, what, maybe 10 scholarship players? While we're punching tickets on the ***** Bus, seems like we're just keeping extra dreams on the shelf and not even offering those out every season. Seems counter-productive to our PLAYERS FIRST approach when we don't even field a full team of scholarship players.
I think the worst part is all of the ******** we know is coming Camp Cal, looking better, SEC West loss on a Tuesday in February probably, floppy banged ********, bad seeding we caused ourselves and a heaping pile of what could have been loss on the second weekend
Remember when Cal got hired and said I'm here because I get the best of the best? Makes you wonder why he's here now
I was significantly more upset after we lost to UT on Saturday than I was last night. I'm not sure what that means exactly.
* We missed at least 15 shots within 3 feet last night.
Nick Richards with a +8 was the only player with a positive +/- vs Evansville.
Only 1 freaking player with a positive +/- against touching Evansville. How is that even possible?
[pfftt] on all the "I don't connect with the players because of the turnover" stuff...we need to keep them around longer. Simple as that.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU