Are you allowed to cut your best QB in the middle of the season?The red rifle seems to be struggling.
To be fair, Bowden’s QBR would have been around 20 had Rodriguez not spazzed out in the end zone and caught that wide open TD.
I went to a Bengals game today.
I went to a Bengals game today.
Meh. Transfers happen every year, especially with young guys, and not many kids are giving up 2 full years to leave.One Louisville kid out... hope Weaver and Casey aren’t next. [sick]
So - even though I grew up where I did and have been a UK fan my whole life....I know next to nothing about Lexington and the area
When we look at realtors and state that were interested in a 20 mile radius around Lex -- Paris and G'Town come up
What do you guys think about those places ?
Any areas within either that are worth living in?
Finally - if your ceiling for a home was $400k
Where would you live?
Assume you wanted land with that home --
With that budget you can live in a really nice home in just about any neighborhood in the Lex area. GTown is blowing up, tons to do. Paris is beautiful but smaller. Check the Versailles area as well if you want to be on that side of town. Those are all 20-30 minutes from downtown Lex.So - even though I grew up where I did and have been a UK fan my whole life....I know next to nothing about Lexington and the area
When we look at realtors and state that were interested in a 20 mile radius around Lex -- Paris and G'Town come up
What do you guys think about those places ?
Any areas within either that are worth living in?
Finally - if your ceiling for a home was $400k
Where would you live?
Assume you wanted land with that home --
With that budget you can live in a really nice home in just about any neighborhood in the Lex area. GTown is blowing up, tons to do. Paris is beautiful but smaller. Check the Versailles area as well if you want to be on that side of town. Those are all 20-30 minutes from downtown Lex.
Bourbon County has some pretty steep property tax rates and a fairly ridiculous ethos about it. They really do think that place is just this side of Heaven and anyone who wants to build a house or paint a fence a different color is an interloper to be dealt with swiftly.Thank you, Sir Anth
You other guys too -- I didn't think about Danville and will look
Lets say you were going to commute to somewhere near this type of address:
5. 7. 4. 9 B--ri---a--r Hill Rd, Lex
How would that change your mind if at all?
Finally - if this happens, I"ll be living in Lex ALONE for up to a year
I'll need to know more about how to do that affordably and without looking like I"m an extra in "Justified"
(not that I haven't been there/done that)
:sunglasses:
Definitely looking this stuff up online as well
But WHAT BETTER resource does a man have if moving to Lex
Than this board / thread?
NONE I SAY!
So - even though I grew up where I did and have been a UK fan my whole life....I know next to nothing about Lexington and the area
When we look at realtors and state that were interested in a 20 mile radius around Lex -- Paris and G'Town come up
What do you guys think about those places ?
Any areas within either that are worth living in?
Finally - if your ceiling for a home was $400k
Where would you live?
Assume you wanted land with that home --
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime