Yes. Yes I know.We gained 4 yds on the only rush of the last drive. Highly doubt we go back to that play this drive.
Players only meeting this week, I’m sure.
Maybe a coaches only meeting to start to figure out what the **** our identity is. It's like we're stuck between what we want to be and should be. Allen, Benny, and Edwards are playing Sundays.Players only meeting this week, I’m sure.
eh- Smith is terrible and obviously we wont win more than on more game on our schedule with him back there- but tonight, on the road, in a game thats over and only going to get worse- isnt the time to put a new guy out there.If Walker Wood is so bad that he can’t see the field in this situation we should go ahead and cut him loose too.
I was actually referring to any run type of all Kooky. I'm absolutely positive we line up in the Wildcat to start the drive. Try a fade on our own 25 after that and then Sawyer gets sack-stripped to end the drive.
eh- Smith is terrible and obviously we wont win more than on more game on our schedule with him back there- but tonight, on the road, in a game thats over and only going to get worse- isnt the time to put a new guy out there.
Walker Wood shouldnt have to wear this loss for Sawyer Smith
I’m calling it a season.
This is absolutely not worth watching.
Truly no point to it.
The GD plane has flown into the MOUNTAIN.
See you shitstains when the weather’s cooler.
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington
KSR Football
Kentucky Stars of the Past will be Honorary Captains vs. LSU
KSR Football
Everybody on College GameDay is Picking LSU to Beat Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kentucky set to hire Alfred Aboya as final assistant coach
KSR Football
The public is hammering LSU