Looks like a somewhat anonymous account to troll and interact. Highly recommend.Are we going to discuss the Twitter account that dk used to post that picture? What is that?
This jeff Epstein suicide is real fishy.
Amazing a guy who’s on suicide watch in a prison facility can do that.
The man who knew too much.
Rumor has it that he and The Donald jet-pooled. Good ol' boys.I mean, it’s not like the Clinton’s would have some body killed.
How many visits to Epstein’s sex island did Bill make, 36?
I would. This would be the scandal of all time actually.Wouldn't be surprised if Pence made a visit to Epstein in prison. I can picture them chatting through a chain linked fence, enjoying a cigar, talking about the good old days.
:eyes:I dont know who killed Epstein, but Aristides Aquino is killing the baseball.
Andre Dawson, Ryne Sandburg and Mark Grace can all eat a d!ck.
KSR Football
What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
KSR Football
The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
KSR Football
Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
KSR Football
The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'