I was embellishing but you did put a number on it. Those 20% might not be happy about it.Losers in what? The crew? Don't think anybody is losers. Quite honestly it's a damn amazing group of folks. Well, except for SAE. He's horrible.
I was embellishing but you did put a number on it. Those 20% might not be happy about it.Losers in what? The crew? Don't think anybody is losers. Quite honestly it's a damn amazing group of folks. Well, except for SAE. He's horrible.
Dude, you are the only person who read into his statement like that.I was embellishing but you did put a number on it. Those 20% might not be happy about it.
Because I wanted to get something stirred up. And you are wrong. I've already received 3 emails about it.Dude, you are the only person who read into his statement like that.
-Brax, what's all required for the Tee Ball starter set? Bat, glove, cleats, bag? Most little ones carrying their own helmets these days? I get way more excited for this stuff than he does.
Because I wanted to get something stirred up. And you are wrong. I've already received 3 emails about it.
I'm not the baseball dad expert B is, but we went with everything you listed this past Spring/Summer, including the helmet. Most on the team seemed to have their own.
Edit: Should have read further to see he already answered. And backpack with the slots on either side for bats is definitely is the play these days. No one seems carry the bat bags we had growing up anymore.
We're definitely drinking beers out of yetis, right?I'm not the baseball dad expert B is, but we went with everything you listed this past Spring/Summer, including the helmet. Most on the team seemed to have their own.
Edit: Should have read further to see he already answered. And backpack with the slots on either side for bats is definitely the play these days. No one seems carry the bat bags we had growing up anymore.
We're definitely drinking beers out of yetis, right?
Willy, did you get your 5-1/2 year bottle yet? Thanks again for all your help, and all future requests.
Kids play t-ball for 3 YEARS? What kind of remedial crap is that.
Took care of that for you.-Anywhere in Florida in August sucks donkey balls. Avoid. F Central Florida.
Headed to The Locker Room
If huber, chief, and drx think I’m horrible then I am accurately portraying my real life self here on gyero.
Good to know tbh.
Shave too? Asking for a friend.I’m available to roll some bats when the time comes.
Anth loves Dicks.
Can still mash with the old USSSA bats in travel ball, though.
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win