Yeah, the Pope group text is the worst I've ever been a part of, no offense. (offense)
.
..but no clue how Schems do that on a weekly basis in the Fall, major props to them.
-:grimace: Glad to have Tony rejoining this year.
-Way behind on basketball recruiting this year, so been catching up on Boston videos. Shew, I worship that kid's game.
-Need some new sport shades. 3 pair of Costas still going strong, but they've seen better days. Recs appreciated
-Anth either posts or texts us every single day about his workout, ride, etc. Only friend I have who even mentions it at all.
I'm on like 5 different ones.Yeah, the Pope group text is the worst I've ever been a part of, no offense. (offense)
lol enjoy the government cheese, poorI own one pair of sunglasses.
My sunglasses are prescription and I treat them with more caution than my kids.
That arse stays in the bank, sorry.
Moving on, had a nice little laugh with SAE over Geese and Rich. Mostly Geese. He really is a mean internet persona, needs to loosen up a bit. GYERO has changed, we're all nice, old, boring Dad's.
He completely misses the mark on **** talking. He skips over controversial/funny, and goes straight to personal/low blows.
They'll probably be from New York, I'm guessing.In a few hours someone is going to do something and look stupid in downtown Cincinnati. Hopefully it’s not someone from NKY.
Isn't that every minute of every day around there?In a few hours someone is going to do something and look stupid in downtown Cincinnati. Hopefully it’s not someone from NKY.
* I do not understand air travel. Somehow I just booked a round trip flight to Denver for $60.60.
Something extraordinary would have to happen for me to not want to drink before or during a UK football game.
Yeah, could not imagine.Something extraordinary would have to happen for me to not want to drink before or during a UK football game.
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
KSR Football
State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
5-star DL Kellan Hall sure did enjoy watching Kentucky beat LSU