Man I had all these hot takes I was getting ready to bust out about the Houston Astros second baseman and San Diego Padres relief pitching but it seems so out of place now
- Even though he’s easily the cheesiest MFer I’ve ever met, Boat is now and always has been the nicest and friendliest Wodie Crew member.
I have always enjoyed Richie's posts more for the writing style than the substance tbh. He could write a recipe for broth and I would be wildly entertained by it.
- Even though he’s easily the cheesiest MFer I’ve ever met, Boat is now and always has been the nicest and friendliest Wodie Crew member. Killa and Sloot are probably tied at #2. Big fall off after that.
I love Sloot, but #2 nicest? :joy: ***, maybe.
LaRosa’s
Goetta
Skyline
Cargo shorts
Koi ponds
Let’s keep Willy’s endorsement in perspective, folks.
How could anyone leave me off of a top 5 nice list?
I think Chad takes me for granted.
”This” could literally be replaced with ANYTHING in this sentence. I’ve got nothing for anyone who sits around for two hours watching a bunch of blowhards talk themselves up. I just don’t see the appeal (D or R debates to make that clear).This is better than the Democrat debate, TS.
Nobody gonna comment on the gram of Anth working out this morning? I'm worried the big guy is getting a little cocky about his summer body. Take it down a notch, Hoss.
You have “lives in Versailles “ in the plus column??
Ok.
I don't take the pictures, Bob. That's his form of advertising. Been trying to get you to enlist his help for years. Also, I get daily steak, golf, bourbon, lake, vacation, RNC Trump, fart meme updates from you...I mean, we’ve crushed Anth for years about his little
***** penguin arms. Congrats to him for doing something about it. He doesn’t want getting pinned in under 30 seconds to be his legacy.
But yeah the workout videos, constant photo updates...you trying to be a fitness coach or something?
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime