Is your outdoor cat named Consuela?full disclosure our Peleton is in our 3-season screened in entertainment room that was added on to the back of the main house.
Could be mistaken but I believe that Maryland game has 73’s approval for historical levels of hype/noise.
89?
They giving you strokes this year?
No offense but you don’t have the “space” for it.Not gonna lie - I would like a Peloton. Please give me one TIA
That entire game is on youtube as well. In just a couple minutes of watching it- Vitale gives praise on an emerging Desmond Allison, and the impact that incoming guys like Marvin Stone and John Stewart are going to have over the next few years.69 year old Tom Watson w/ a smooth 70 today at the Senior Open. Dude is amazing.
Such a great follow:
Damn it. Really need to get to work on that Japanese rock garden in my laundry room/third bedroom/second bathroom/pantry.No offense but you don’t have the “space” for it.
You're not behind. These dickholes don't understand not everyone wants to dress like a casual Nantucket morning.Still use the white belt with golf. I’m old so I’m allowed to be several years behind fashion trends. Eat me.
I'm well aware. I follow @chadtucket on insta. I'd argue a crisp fall American Football morning soars higher.A casual morning on the Cape is the very zenith of the American experience, anth. Highly recommended.
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach
KSR Football
Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington
KSR Football
Kentucky Stars of the Past will be Honorary Captains vs. LSU
KSR Football
Everybody on College GameDay is Picking LSU to Beat Kentucky