I like Luke Combs because he's fat. I've never even heard any of his songs. But the fact that he's selling out Yum and making a mark on country music and looks like that....well, good for him, man. He's earned himself a Diet Mt. Dew and a steak.
Now people are saying it's DeVonte RobinsonBowden out for the year?
Can’t wait to see the hadoukens fly in the secondarySome of these judo dudes we signed better step up.
Don’t get more real than Three Chums belee datThere are a million of those images for soccer, but I tried to keeps it real.
We don't need her reading that **** telepathically and then murdering us all with her skunk/cat/hamster army.Guess we're just glossing over the videos of the child witch?
Does “glossing over” mean “being terrified of”?Guess we're just glossing over the videos of the child witch?
About 3 months ago in passing I casually mentioned to my wife that "I may need a stray cat to help get rid of the ground squirrels." Now my wife, who has hardly ever listened to anything i've ever said- is using that same line to defend the fact that she's befriended and has been feeding two kittens this week. Naturally they've taken up habitat in my shed where I assume they will deliver 35 more cats within the next few days.
I dont have anything against cats, I just dont like them because i'm not an emotionally wrecked lunatic thats been outcast by the rest of normal society. But, long story short- i've got two well fed cats that are free to a good or bad home.
![]()
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB