Isn’t “killing” on stage good though?
I was moreso referring to the silence, but yes.
Isn’t “killing” on stage good though?
WORTH ITThink I read somewhere that Paul's Boutique would cost approximately 47 gajillion dollars to make today because of all the samples.
First music post you've ever made that wasn't complete arse.
Thanks buddy. BBdK’s special birthday wish on FB was :joy:. Nice work.Happy birthday, Chase! :smiley:
Ummm, but my buds want to play 18, so I play 18 with them, I just don’t often care that much anymore after about 12-13. It’s more about hanging out than swinging the clubs.For all of the 18 holes takes too long ***** and moan crowd...here is a novel concept that has been around for decades.........PLAY 9. Guess what...there are even 9 hole rates.
You're welcome.
Was Paul from the wonder years too.Marilyn Manson (who was on the wonder years) removed a rib so he could s his d, lots of people forget that.
And Jon Bon Jovi.Happened to Rod Stewart as well.
How much free stuff could I get for $20?$10 gets you free sampling
And Jordan Knight (NKOTB)Happened to Rod Stewart as well.
WAKE UP SHEEPLEWait, so when I saw NKOTB at Rupp Arena in January 1990, it wasn't actually Jordan Knight up there on stage causing all the preteen girls to scream so much that it made Rupp louder than any basketball game ever did?
The Cumspiracy killed GYERO
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: A Wide Open Week 5 Preview
KSR
Key stat to watch in Kentucky vs. South Carolina: Turnovers
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Previewing Big Blue Madness, Kentucky vs. South Carolina
KSR Football
Toughness is the Standard for Tegra Tshabola and the Kentucky Offensive Line