Wayne's preferred bathing suit
My working theory is that 18-24 year olds are generally fatter than they were back when I was 18-24. That is why one pieces, mom jeans and generally unflattering outfits have become the norm.
Just as the founding fathers envisioned imho- Two of the following are actual band names, two are real names of craft beers, and three are just made up. Group accordingly, no Google (we’ll just use the honor system):
Crispy Ambulance
Glitter Elephant
Vertical Turd
Purple Momkey Dishwater
Throbbing Gristle
Dead Pony Club
Delicious Nipple Rings
- Should woke sports fans be offended at how a few sports journalists are fat shaming Zion?
- Nick Richards has Bob Marley’s portrait tattooed on his arm. Interesting [eyeroll]
- My MIL had a gun waved at her in traffic a few days ago . . . in Bowling Green. Ol’ dude was trying to make an illegal left turn into traffic and was trying to stop traffic with his own methods. No, he wasn’t driving a Porsche.
That's a major Frank Reynolds move, and I respect it.- My MIL had a gun waved at her in traffic a few days ago . . . in Bowling Green. Ol’ dude was trying to make an illegal left turn into traffic and was trying to stop traffic with his own methods. No, he wasn’t driving a Porsche.
I play sports, I’m not trying to be the best at exercising
![]()
It’s after noon now so how was it?Anyone pulled the trigger on that KFC Cheetos sandwich yet? I feel like eating that thing would automatically put you on a suicide watch list.
Anyone pulled the trigger on that KFC Cheetos sandwich yet? I feel like eating that thing would automatically put you on a suicide watch list.
Anyone pulled the trigger on that KFC Cheetos sandwich yet? I feel like eating that thing would automatically put you on a suicide watch list.
KSR Basketball
Trent Noah excited to put hamstring issues behind him and 'finally break through as a team'
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: No Huddle! with Cole Cubelic
KSR Football
Kentucky FB takes you behind the scenes of the South Alabama win with 'unKut: Fire Starters'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope is high on Kentucky's 3-point shooting, but there's another area he's even more excited about
KSR Football
Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia