I get being skeptical of Durrant but they got swept. Ouchie. I don't like the Knicks but I really like Wob and BKH. Sorry, guys.
I’d say the Nets are more likely the Eastern favs... so, yeah. They are a good organization.So what are the Knicks doing so bad right now?
Are you all thinking that Brooklyn is guaranteed a title because they signed KD and Kyrie?
-Boozler still isn't buying his potential. God, I own that loud mouth these days. Living rent free.Murray got the max from Denver. 5/$170 mil. Shew
--Drake just passed the Beatles for 2nd most Top 10 hits in history
On national Bobby Bonilla day
#iubb
I mean I have a state pension so marcus$5.9 million, deferred 11 years, and paid out over 25 years at an 8% return.
I'll be disappointed if at least a few GYEROers aren't in a position to incorporate something similar into their retriement plan.
#iubb
KSR Basketball
Trent Noah excited to put hamstring issues behind him and 'finally break through as a team'
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: No Huddle! with Cole Cubelic
KSR Football
Kentucky FB takes you behind the scenes of the South Alabama win with 'unKut: Fire Starters'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope is high on Kentucky's 3-point shooting, but there's another area he's even more excited about
KSR Football
Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia