It was Shams who broke the news. Big L for him, as Woj had Windler.
Ah, thought that was Michael Porter Jr.'s brother who's also in this draft. When Krazy Kats is correcting you it's time to go to bed. Enjoy the 2nd round, folks.Maybe I’ve had too much bourbon, but what does Kevin Porter have to do with Missouri?
Great job Chumps.I touching loathe Mississippi State but this nice lil multi-sport run of slapping UofL around in postseason play is awfully endearing.
Actually think Herro will be a fine pro.
Reddish just screams flop. A guy with perfect measurables and great workouts with suspect motor and lackluster production? Seen that too many times to count.
-Justin Rogers is going to break my heart, I just know it.
Yeah, as cool as that seemed on paper, those two were basically novelty guys at that point.
KSR
KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show