GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

ULISwuzPointGod

All-Conference
Feb 15, 2018
965
1,334
0
This **** is OVER. We have been pacifying ourselves and making excuses since 2015 but this fvcking thing is DONE. There is ZERO reason for this with THIS team. Its ALL on coaching. I know right now isn't a great time to look for a coach but *******, we gotta do something, cuz this **** right here is NOT ok.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BernieSadori

cawoodsct

Heisman
Apr 27, 2006
39,966
28,156
102
Cal has to get a super team and he would have one with Wagner but Paynes about to steal him

I thought when he arrived we’d have 2 or 3 titles

He’s worse than Tubby in titles and years. It’s incredible

No more ******** from some of the Cal defenders in here. We will smack your *** … last straw … your run of past success is over
 

MudererofCrows

All-Conference
Dec 4, 2005
14,149
3,597
0
I’m too ******** old to get this emotionally invested in a bunch of college kids but if I saw that ********** walking down the street I’d take the assault rap for knocking his teeth out.
 

btodd0224 n/a?

All-Conference
Jun 14, 2003
1,304
1,545
78
Writing was on the wall. 1990’s offense with a defense (if you can call it that) that can’t guard and a coach with his head up his ***. Won’t change with the times so we’re toast. F’ning EMBARRASSING and SMD you fat wop!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: A Wide Open Week 5 Preview
  3. 03 KSR Key stat to watch in Kentucky vs. South Carolina: Turnovers
  4. 04 KSR KSR Happy Hour: Previewing Big Blue Madness, Kentucky vs. South Carolina
  5. 05 KSR Football Toughness is the Standard for Tegra Tshabola and the Kentucky Offensive Line