I refuse to apologize for my “Step Brothers” Stance socks my kids got me for Christmas.
So if I’m a 33x32, am I still supposed to wear a 33x28 to show off my wacky dress socks or not?
An impressive feat/feet no doubt. I've done a couple 50 milers, but never 100. Maybe someday. Takes alot of mental preparation to do something like that.*I hate to give the guy any credit whatsoever, but it's unreal to me that PTI can run 100 miles. I mean seriously, WTF.
I got stuck with Moderna harpoon #2 today. I feel like I did some sort of weird drug where things are part tingly, part achy. Don't like this at all.Going to get that sweet, sweet Moderna juice in my arm tomorrow.
If you are not fat and not old or both, why exactly are you getting injected with something other than peer/societal pressure? Are we that desperate to not be scared that we just say ya whatever shoot me up? Jesus
Because your mom is a *****.If you are not fat and not old or both, why exactly are you getting injected with something other than peer/societal pressure? Are we that desperate to not be scared that we just say ya whatever shoot me up? Jesus
Andy is a pin-head ***** that sits when he pees.Andy prefers that we refer to it as the “shot of hope.” Thx.
Andy is a pin-head ***** that sits when he pees.
I'm not hoping the shot kills Wayne. I'm just hoping he loses his sense of taste for a day so his deep dish pizzas suck ***. Just for a day.Andy prefers that we refer to it as the “shot of hope.” Thx.
Get my Moderna #2 this afternoon, not looking forward to tonight.I got stuck with Moderna harpoon #2 today. I feel like I did some sort of weird drug where things are part tingly, part achy. Don't like this at all.
He deserves all scorn after having the gall to defend the charge in CBB. Should be kicked off the internet for that horseshit
It's a TV show, max. Not real.So last night on Billions I watched the prosecutor, making $186,000 a year in Manhattan, turn down a $9,000,000 a year job that entailed playing golf and being seen.
FOR THE RECORD ya boy ol’ MaxPowerrr is available.
It’s PRESTIGE television and I hold it to a higher standard. Not gonna apologize for having high standards, sorry not sorry.It's a TV show, max. Not real.
KSR Football
Will Stein on losing Alex Afari hours before South Carolina: "The show rolls on"
KSR Football
Kentucky pulled off the biggest road comeback in school history, first OT win since 2015
KSR Football
'Comeback Freaking Cats': Will Stein makes the Call of His Life vs. South Carolina
KSR Football
Kentucky Overcomes 17-Point Deficit, Defeats South Carolina 35-34 in Overtime
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina